Our cedar lodge sits on the high banks overlooking the Miramichi River, where connecting with nature is encouraged, even in the winter! Explore the ancient grounds of Metepenagiag on show shoes and experience what our New Brunswick winter has to offer!
Winter Snowshoe Experience Package
- Day of Self guided snowshoeing that will wrap up around an open fire where guests have the opportunity to participate in traditional bread making while sipping hot tea made from Teaberry leaves.
- Rustic Style Indigenous Fusion Cuisine
- 1 night riverside accommodation
- Hot Continental Breakfast
- Snowshoes are provided *
The Miramichi River system consistently has produced good numbers for its anglers and now we invite the public to join us here in Red Bank at our lodge, and fly fish in some of our best salmon pools.
Those fortunate will find us located at the head of tide on two rivers with our lodge guests being the first anglers to throw a line or two at these magnificent fish.
Bring your own gear! Fishing season opens mid April and closes in October.
Culinary Fishing Experience
- 2 nights accommodations
- 1 Traditional indigenous dinner
- Guided fly fishing experience
- Noon lunch and guided tour of park and walking trails.
- 2 Hot Continental Breakfasts
- Package can only be booked on weekends *
With our excellent location in central New Brunswick the area wildlife is spectacular.
The bird populations around the lodge are healthy and so are the deer populations, be careful when driving in our area.
Bear and moose require more time and patience to observe so make sure to bring a camera, sometimes these animals are spotted wandering around our yard and along the river here at the lodge.
This world class cultural tourism facility showcases the rich cultural heritage of the Mi’kmaq people of Metepenagiag.
The park pays tribute to honouring and reflecting the Mi’kmaq way of life of more than 30 centuries and celebrates the Mi’kmaq of Miramichi, and the inseparable connection to the land at Metepenagiag and the river that have sustained this enduring community.
The Lodge and the Park are partners and will work together to customize the perfect package for you.