The Miramichi River system consistently has produced good numbers for its anglers and now we invite the public to join us here in Red Bank at our lodge, and fly fish in some of our best salmon pools.
Those fortunate will find us located at the head of tide on two rivers with our lodge guests being the first anglers to throw a line or two at these magnificent fish.
Bring your own gear! Fishing season opens mid April and closes in October.
Culinary Fishing Experience
- 2 nights accommodations
- 1 Traditional indigenous dinner
- Guided fly fishing experience
- Noon lunch and guided tour of park and walking trails.
- 2 Hot Continental Breakfasts
- Package can only be booked on weekends *